Monday, September 22, 2008

New Blog!

Some of you may remember my last blog... It began during a very exciting time in my life, right after I started my new job sorting, ironing, and hanging curtains in a country home furnishing store. Every day I would rush home from work and immediately get on the computer to share with the world my fascinating life. A few weeks after it began somehow the blog failed. I think I just had too many stories to share and was overwhelmed by the burden of putting it all into print. Well, after nearly a 1 year hiatus, I have decided to resurrect my career as a blogger.

As you may know from word of mouth or the title of this blog I'm currently in China, making ends meet as a jazz musician (and as the son of two generous and loving parents. It was just Olympics time and the visa prices were insane...) I've decided to create this blog for a few reasons. 1) It should help put an end to the nagging I get from certain friends or family to update them about my travels. 2) It can serve as a memento when my time here is finally up. 3) It should become a major source of revenue in the future when I cover the site with Google ads. So please, tell all your friends.

In the future look to find posts about my gigs, my experience learning and using Mandarin, my thoughts on the Chinese culture, some pictures, music, and anything else I feel like posting. Enjoy, and God Bless!

1 comment:

bathmate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate