Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hartford Jazz Gets Upgrade from Homegrown Talent!


Last night I was pretty thrilled to watch a longtime musical idol perform side by side with a longtime friend and former high school classmate. The "Noah Preminger Group" took part in Hartford's International Jazz Festival, playing duo at Feng restaurant in downtown Hartford. Noah, a friend and former arch rival, has been doing pretty well for himself recently living in Brooklyn as a freelance musician. I really had a hard time believing my ears as I listened to him and the great Ben Monder mesh so seamlessly. Do yourself a favor and check out the website to listen to some of his music. (Or you can wait for me to upload the Mp3's to Limewire before I sell the autographed CD on EBay.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Josh,
Good to see you last evening - and fun to read your blog!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh

Good to bark with you last night.